- Product Information
- Pressroom chemicals
- eco-seal™ aqueous coatings
- Circuit Boards & Electronic components
- Ink & Cylinder Washup
- Spray Powder
- Capital Equipment
- BREIT TECHNOLOGIES Cast and Cure for Web applications
- ELTOSCH GRAFIX – Hi-Cure and Deep-Cure UV
- ELTOSCH GRAFIX – LEC-UV systems
- ELTOSCH GRAFIX – Powder spraying and extraction
- FOILTONE Cast and Cure, and Cold Foiling
- TRIMATT Cardline System
- ELTOSCH GRAFIX – LED-UV systems
- BETZ Ink supply systems
- PRINT CONCEPT UV systems for rotary and flexo
- UNISENSOR dosing systems
- IKEUCHI – Humidification systems
- Pile Turners
- Powder Spray Units
- Spare Parts
White Ice ICP Film (White)
CyanX is the European main dealer for White Ice anti-marking films.
The ICP anti-marking (white) Film material is a single coated anti-marking film, the glass beads are uniformly coated using an ink and oil resistant adhesive which helps the ink repelling process. The surface of this product can usually be cleaned with a clean non-linting cloth using a water-soluble type solvent.
Plain non-adhesive film now available with an anti-static top coating to help reduce or eliminate friction and static electricity build up.
- Self-adhesive film
- Small bead
- Large bead
- Anti-Static top coating to help reduce or eliminate friction and static electricity build up.
- Custom cut sheets
- 1050mm x 50m rolls
- 1050mm x 10m rolls