- Product Information
- Pressroom chemicals
- eco-seal™ aqueous coatings
- Circuit Boards & Electronic components
- Ink & Cylinder Washup
- Spray Powder
- Capital Equipment
- BREIT TECHNOLOGIES Cast and Cure for Web applications
- ELTOSCH GRAFIX – Hi-Cure and Deep-Cure UV
- ELTOSCH GRAFIX – LEC-UV systems
- ELTOSCH GRAFIX – Powder spraying and extraction
- FOILTONE Cast and Cure, and Cold Foiling
- TRIMATT Cardline System
- ELTOSCH GRAFIX – LED-UV systems
- BETZ Ink supply systems
- PRINT CONCEPT UV systems for rotary and flexo
- UNISENSOR dosing systems
- IKEUCHI – Humidification systems
- Pile Turners
- Powder Spray Units
- Spare Parts
Wash Up Blades
CyanX provides the largest range of washup blades available anywhere in Europe;
Metal/Rubber, Rubber, EPDM (UV), Laminated Fibre, Plastic, Teflon, Composite, PVDF, UHMW
All our washup blades are manufactured using sophisticated production procedures with superior materials ensuring you receive an unbeatable quality product.
Our range guarantees the blade will fit perfectly no matter the make, model or age of the press.
The metal/rubber blades are manufactured with a glazed hardened steel to eliminate corrosion along with a vulcanised rubber process that ensures critical performance & outstanding longevity in every demanding press room.
Every blade comes packaged within a plastic sleeve complete with your press machine reference for easy identification.
Available for most press types including; AB Dick, Akiyama, Hamada, Hashimoto, Heidelberg, Koenig & Bauer, Komori, manroland, Mitsubishi, Ryobi, Sakurai, Shinohara to name but a few of the more common types. Other press types are available.
If you haven’t purchased washup blades from us before please try to provide the following information for accurate identification of the correct blade for your press/requirements:
- Blade length
- Blade material
- Blade width
- Number of holes/slots (if any)
Click here for printable diagram for easy reference.