- Product Information
- Pressroom chemicals
- eco-seal™ aqueous coatings
- Circuit Boards & Electronic components
- Ink & Cylinder Washup
- Spray Powder
- Capital Equipment
- BREIT TECHNOLOGIES Cast and Cure for Web applications
- ELTOSCH GRAFIX – Hi-Cure and Deep-Cure UV
- ELTOSCH GRAFIX – LEC-UV systems
- ELTOSCH GRAFIX – Powder spraying and extraction
- FOILTONE Cast and Cure, and Cold Foiling
- TRIMATT Cardline System
- ELTOSCH GRAFIX – LED-UV systems
- BETZ Ink supply systems
- PRINT CONCEPT UV systems for rotary and flexo
- UNISENSOR dosing systems
- IKEUCHI – Humidification systems
- Pile Turners
- Powder Spray Units
- Spare Parts
IKEUCHI – Humidification systems
CyanX is the sole agent for Ikeuchi humidification systems in the UK & Eire offering sales, support and spare parts for the full range of Ikeuchi equipment.
(Dry fog) System — low pressure system
AKIMist ”E” is the most compact fully contained humidification head on the market. as
- 2 types of nozzle available depending on application — 7.5µm or 12 µm
- Humidification head with between 1 and 4 interchangeable pairs of quick release nozzles per unit
- Full pressroom or “Spot” Humidification applications available
- High performance — Low maintenance
The AKIMist “E” dry fog system is a non-wetting humidification system available either as a complete pressroom solution requiring only compressed air (between 2 & 5 bar) and water (at a mains pressure of around 1 bar) supplies. An alternative “stand alone” system is also available for spot humidification applications such as adjacent to an area particularly susceptible to static issues.
A compact system that’s easily installed only needing a head height of between 2 & 3 meters to provide a dry humidification solution. Each spray head houses between 1 and 4 pairs of nozzles which, through their alignment, atomises and shears the water droplets which are then further atomised by 3.3″‘4lVlHz ultrasonic action.>The result is an extremely fine droplet size (less than 10pm) and dissipation is remarkably fast.
The compact nature of the system lends itself to applications where ”spot” humidification can be applied to troublesome areas, rather than humidifying the whole pressroom, e.g. feeder/ delivery of the press or folding equipment in the finishing area. For this type of application a compact free standing unit is available.
High pressure system
High pressure systems are also available and we would welcome your enquiry.